Koi fishes and Lotus by raemin Zhang
- my new obsession is spicy Korean fried chicken. That stuff is amazing, how do they make it so addictive?!?!
- haven’t had good sales at work, but we’re getting in lots of lovely new stock for summer so maybe I can spend some of my staff vouchers on something nice :3
- finally treated myself and had a Thai massage last week - also bought a super cute outfit from Wild Pair that I can’t wait to wear out to dinner with friends over the weekend :) now for a pair of suede high-heeled Chelsea boots…
- been feeling kinda spiritually blah recently so I might pick up vinyasa flow or ashtanga yoga. And now that I work in Newmarket it’s an easy walk or bus to a yoga studio in town after work!
- I’m feeling way better this week compared to last week, so my main goal is to keep my frequency high and positive and attract more great things into my life :)
3 things I’m thankful for today:
1. being able to put my sales skills and keen eye to the use, when I helped The Man purchase 4 items at Amazon! Two tees, two pairs of pants and a pair of shoes. He looks absolutely great, infinitely more stylish - now the only thing that’s missing is a nice haircut ;)
2. met two awesome sales girls at the shop, both of which happened to be dancers! One of them goes to the Palace (a well-known hip hop dance school in Penrose) and we got invited to their open class on Thursdays :) upon perusing their website I also found out that one of the dancers from that school was in the newest Step Up movie, which is SUPER cool since I just saw it recently and remembered exactly who she was! Kiwi pride ♥
3. am also very thankful that I had a wonderful nights sleep last night, woke up naturally this morning and took another nap in the evening… it’s good to feel well rested and be able to spend the whole day in my favourite flat boots :)
- Made our store budget yesterday, so me and the sales girls get a $50 voucher each! Currently have $130 towards my new shoes :)
- Korean chicken noodle hotpot and sweet and spicy fried chicken for dinner… Plus giapo and my first American pretzel for dessert!
- Had an amazing nights sleep last night, and woke up naturally this morning freshly rested without an alarm :)
WIZARDING SCHOOLS AROUND THE WORLD: AUSTRALIAOriginally located in Arnhem Land, The Australian College of Sorcery and Witchcraft was a sprawling campus of large huts that eventually coalesced into one single structure. The school separated from mainland Australia soon after British settlement in order escape diseases that killed a large portion of the indigenous population. Ever since, the school has been drifting haphazardly along the Australian coast. Every year, a team of witches and wizards must be employed to anchor the floating campus so students don’t have to go on a cat-and-mouse chase at the beginning of the year in order to attend school (a frustrating endeavour which often results in the postponing of classes due to the lack of a present student population). Due to the campus’s exposure to ocean-life, the College of Sorcery and Witchcraft boasts incredibly extensive courses in aquatic creature studies, and is held in high esteem by the international wizarding community for its innovations in water magic.