Happiness is eating mini pizzas while reading Sailor Moon manga in bed, and feeling better from my sniffly nose :)
Hi there, my high school issued inhuman for our summer reading and it's absolutely brilliant, sorry if this is random but I saw your post in the inhuman tag
I’M GLAD YOU LIKED IT AND I’M GLAD SOMEONE ELSE HAS READ IT. YAY. But the love triangle is annoying amirite?!
Not feeling so great about myself tonight :( feeling scared about the future again, and unsure of some things, though I know I shouldn’t be… it’s a great time to remind myself of my favourite mantra, which is this - it’s not my job to be in control. It’s only my job to be happy and at peace with myself right now, to be loved and to inspire love.
It’s a good time for gratefulness hour :)
- feeling abnormally tired today as well as yesterday, but I really hope that it’s just my crappy internal clock and nothing more
- spent time with my girlfriends - we had Mediterranean at Fig & Olive and then Shanghai on the weekend again. It’s really nice to still be able to spend time together, especially since another one of our members is going overseas soon
- had some great dances at Viva last night, including my first proper kizomba dances - one with a lady and one with a gent. The zouk room is one of my favourite places to be :)
- have also confirmed everything except accommodation for the NZ Bachata Festival in Christchurch… so looking forward to it! Can’t wait to see Leo and Becky again, and also Amit and Theresa from Sydney for the first time
- really excited to be a part of two upcoming flashmobs - kizomba with Kizomba Fanatics and the international zouk flashmob (IZFM) with Zouk Art!
Wishing everyone a great rest of the week. Namaste :)
We mustn’t keep meeting like this. Communication between the people of the Moon and the Earth is forbidden. It is the way of the gods. We mustn’t fall in love. But it’s already too late